Our Legendary Beer Collection contains some of the rarest and most sought after beers in the world.
As a special offering for our birthday weekend we are facilitating small informal tastings where friends or strangers can get together to share some beers that would otherwise be inaccessible.
Tastings will include 4 large bottles to be shared between a maximum of 4 tickets.
The bottles included retail between £20-£100 per bottle and the total value will exceed the value of the ticket. In some cases it will be one of the only bottles available. Once booked bottles will be reserved.
If you would like to request an alternative time please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Almanac, Valley of The Heart's Delight Sour/Wild
- Blackberry Farm, Barrel Series - Blackberry Rye Wild Ale
- Blackberry Farm, Cellar Reserve - Hibiscus Saison Wild Saison with fruit
- Blackberry Farm, Classic Saison Wild Saison (Beer World Cup Gold Medal)
- Blackberry Farm, New World Cuvée Dry Hopped Saison Saison
- Cascade Brewing, Noyeaux 2015 Sour Fruit Ale (Considered by some as the best sour beer in the world)
- Crooked Stave, L'Brett d'Blueberry Sour/Wild
- Crooked Stave, St Bretta Sour/Wild
- Jester King, Mad Meg Belgian Strong Ale
- Jester King, Le Petit Prince Saison
- Jester King, Simple Means Farmhouse Smoked Altbier
- Jolly Pumpkin, Sobrehumano Palena 'Ole Sour/Wild
- Logsdon Organic Farmhouse Ales, Szech & Brett Saison w/szechuan pepper
- Prairie, Funky Gold Mosaic Dry Hopped Sour
- Prairie, Vous Francais Farmhouse Ale
- The Bruery, Tart of Darkness Wild Stout
- Wicked Weed, Resonare Flanders Red w/plums